The ProTac HL-X is a 1,000 lumen light that uses a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either two CR123A lithium batteries or one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 battery.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows selection of three different operating programs:
1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- LED illumination output:
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 332m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery); 27,600 candela
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 battery); 1,600 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Dual fuel - uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction
- Anti-roll head
- Includes two CR123A lithium batteries and push-button tail switch.
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty